| Watching the drum show at the Friendship Festival. |
| Eating Yakiniku... one of our favorites. |
| I had a rice taco salad, famous in the southern island of Japan, Okinawa. |
| I thought it was hilarious, they were selling Spam at the Friendship Festival! |
| There was a fireworks show the last night of the festival. We took the kids out in their PJs to see it. |
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks from around the house and close by. For some reason there are a lot of Eedie. Maybe because she's started to really show her personality these days.
| Just watching a little TV. |
| Eedie loves to ride in the cart when we bring up the groceries. |
| Eedie in dad's boots. |
| This is how she likes to eat her rice. |
| Trying on a hat at the Bunny store. |
| The girls had dental appointments last week. Mike doesn't see them, they get seen by the pediatric dentist. Here they are with the assistant. She was trying to introduce them to the suction straw. |
| She tried to show Annabelle the cleaning brush. Annabelle was only interested in trying everything out on Eedie instead of herself. |
| We have been trying to keep this kid off the table. We're not doing a very good job. |
| There was this super long bubble wrap that came with some diapers I ordered. The kids were having a ton of fun running around the hall with it. Annabelle pulled it and Eedie chased it. |
| Mike and I went out on a date night to eat and to the temple. We went to a Mexican place close by. By far, probably the best Mexican I've had since we've been here. |
| Our 600 yen chips and salsa. Definitely a little pricey for the little amount we got. |
| I had chorizo and potato tacos. |
| Mike had a chorizo and cheese casserole that was really good too. |
| I went with a couple friends to a second hand store. We found this awesome find. I thought about buying it. It was only 1,575 yen (about $20). |
| 32 weeks! The girls wanted to be in the picture too. =) |
Wow - I can't believe it's been a whole year! It seems like you just got there. :). Annabelle's hair looks so pretty in that picture at the dentist. And you look great - cant believe you are 32 weeks! I thought of you when we drove by Scott AFB a few days ago. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteKristin, it definitely doesn't seem like a year already! I saw you guys were moving. Where to?
ReplyDeleteI think I already answered this, but we are moving to the San Francisco Bay area. Ryan started a new job out there last week and we are back home getting the house ready to sell. Hopefully we will get moved out soon!
ReplyDelete