A couple prego picutres from just a few weeks before she was born...
| 36 weeks |
At 38 weeks, we ended up going to the hosptial but it was just a false alarm. I had been having contractions which lasted for 30-60 seconds each for about 45 minutes. They were pretty intense but I didn't know what real contractions were like since I've always had to have pitocin. They sent us away after being there for about 2 hours and no progress. Here I was the next day.
| 38 weeks |
We like to paint our pumpkins since the girls are a little young for carving. We did this for Family Home Evening one night.
There was a homecoming parade a couple weeks ago so I took the girls to a park nearby and we waited for the parade to begin. You can't really tell from the picture but this is a pretty tall slide. Eedie went down and came out sideways. I was thinking she was going to freak out but she got out and went back and down a few more times.
| We don't have swings near our house but Annabelle always loves a good swing. |
| All the girls. |
| They were a little freaked out by the parade. There was a fire truck and the band and I guess they didn't know what to think. |
| There was a crazy sale on diapers at the Commissary so we stocked up. Eedie isn't totally potty trained yet, so we figured we would make it through all these before it's all said and done. |
| Annabelle hsa been going to swimming lessons for a month now. She likes it after she gets in the water and starts moving around. She really likes the Japanese ladies that teach the classes too. |
| I wanted to make sure Annabelle's Halloween costume from last year was going to fit Eedie. Here she is trying on her gnome outfit with her little gnome friend. |
| This kid doesn't always take a nap... but when she does she puts herself to sleep. =) She hardly ever takes a nap anymore but this day she must have been completely exhausted! |
| We went to eat dinner at the bowling alley one night. They wanted to ride the bus. We put the yen in to start the ride and it hardly moved. Oh... those crazy Japanese rides! |
Octoberfest
We went to Octoberfest the last weekend of October. It's nice because it's right outside our tower and the food is all FREE!
| Eedie eating her corn. |
| Annabelle was being a bit a-social that day and didn't want to go in the bouncy house. But Eedie sure liked it. |
Trunk r' Treat
We had a trunk r' treat at church the night of Octoberfest. Busy weekend! I didn't get too many pictures but here are just a couple.
| Getting some treats from Bro. Welling. |
| Afterwards with all their loot. |
Still... more to come...
I had no idea you have done new posts since it didn't link to facebook! Guess I need to check more often! I love Eedie's hair in that half up ponytail! It looks cute! And I'm happy to see you have hung up some pictures on that wall! :)
ReplyDeleteI usually try to put Eedie's hair up these days since it gets in her eyes so much now. I think a lot of these pictures she didn't have it up though b/c Mike was getting them ready and stuff while I was with the baby. =)
ReplyDelete