winter

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Round 1, Take 2

I am WAYYY behind! Here are a few posts from the past few months.

 We went to Round 1 for MLK Jr. Day. It was Mike's first time but I had been with the girls back in the fall.


You fill up the section around the girls' head and push the red button, and balls shoot out of the top.

Annabelle was so excited.
Playing in the ball pit.
I don't know if you can tell how little these toilets were, but they are just the right size for toddlers.
This slide was super fast. There was the mat underneath to break the fall coming off.
Eedie decided it was time to take the socks off.
Eedie loved that slide.
There is a miniature bowling area.
Annabelle with her great form.
Mean face on.
I was trying to help the girls play some Dance Dance Revolution.
These kids and their percussion skills are making me nervous.
Playing the race car game with dad.
So into it.
Seriously, this kid is in a trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment