winter

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Girls

Here are a few pictures of the girls from January.


I have been trying to be more of a fun mom lately. I let them paint the tub with colored shaving cream (an idea from the web). But just beware... it calls for food coloring that doesn't come off so easily.


I love these little Japanese pj's  for Vivian. I might have to get some new ones. She has definitely grown out of these.


Annabelle went and put a ton of her bows in her hair one day.
The view from the top.


Eedie, the bag lady... and her Shrek headband.


Becoming percussionists... one of Mommy's worst nightmares! =)
They were actually fighting over the drum.


At the beginning of January, Annabelle started Primary at church. Primary is for kids age 3-11 in our church and they go for the second 2 hours of our 3 hour church day.
They got a crown for being a "child of God", and got to color a picture of a child.
I think she was starting to sing.

Uncle Derek and Aunt Sarah sent some Christmas gifts so we got to open those one night.
Eedie was excited.
They got some hair bows,
some movies,
and some stuffed animals.
Vivian with one of the stuffed  animals.

We're back to trying new Japanese treats for Family Home Evening. This particular week we had an apple jello type dessert, a Swiss cake type role, and what I thought was my favorite yogurt type drink. Ended up being soy milk.

The girls have enjoyed using the hall closet as a hiding place.
Both of them.

Vivian is beginning to bust out of some of her clothes... case in point.

This was another FHE treat from another week. Little chocolate and strawberry treats, grapefruit gummies and yes! I found some of this yogurt drink that I love so much!

Mike and the girls wanted to build a tower.
This one fell pretty soon.
Then the bigger one.
The fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment