winter

Sunday, February 2, 2014

December Happenings

Here is a little of our December before Christmas.

We had a visitor come and give us a special message one evening.
Vivian was not a fan. I was a little surprised. She doesn't usually get upset when she meets new people. =)




Eedie liked our visitor fine.
Annabelle was a little shy.


The girls had some fun playing in the yard with the neighbors.
Yes, Will was buried underneath all of those leaves.


Making gingerbread houses








Eedie eating all the candy and not helping!


We tried this hot ginger ale. Tasted a little strange. Mike really liked it, I couldn't get into it.


NeNe and Pappy sent us an ant farm for Christmas. We had to open it early since there were live ants.
It was harder to get these guys in that it seemed it should be.




Clothing optional candy train making event


Mike is so creative. He made this Rudolph with a Santa.


Here was my try at it.
Annabelle's final creation
Eedie's finished product. 
They were both very excited about the tootsie roll wood piles.



We went to the Med Group Kids' Christmas party.


We made snowflakes.
We ate cotton candy.

Back at home...
Sneaking marshmallows. They must be true elves!
This kid and her hair. At least I've had lots of practice on my own hair. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Mike decided to wear clothing at the "clothing optional candy train making event"!

    ReplyDelete