winter

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

Our Christmas 2013


We're starting a new family tradition for Christmas of opening PJs on Christmas Eve.




Some friends brought over some treats that went along with T'was the Night Before Christmas.


Always getting into trouble.
All in their new Christmas PJs




Vivian was drinking all of Santa's milk.




Christmas morning






We Skyped with NeNe and Pappy.


No... we didn't get Eedie dryer sheets. There was a gift inside the box. =)
I didn't take very many pictures since we were Skyping. We had an alright Christmas. The girls enjoyed their gifts but as soon as we got done with gifts, I started puking and didn't stop all day long. =( The rest of the day was pretty low key since I wasn't up to doing anything. Mike made some dinner but I didn't get a picture of it. Hopefully, next year everyone will be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment