winter

Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Year's

For New Year's Eve, we went next door to our neighbors house. We had some crafts for the kiddies and had some fun food. I don't know why I didn't take pictures of it but I didn't. =(


Ryan building a tower with their Kapla blocks.

Getting ready for the balloon drop even though it wasn't technically midnight


I put confetti in the balloons.

In action. I blame Mike for these bad pictures since he took them.

Confetti EVERYWHERE. 



I'm sure they are still finding it in places around. We just told them, they need to go to someone else's house next year and do the same. =)



The next day, our old neighbors the Chrampanis', invited us over for a Japanese New Year meal. We had mochi soup that Chika made and then the food in this Hello Kitty kit.


These fish are supposed to be good for fertility. =)

We took a trip to Joyful Honda couple days later. We always find cool stuff there.
It doesn't even snow much here, but you can buy this awesome shovel.

These were made out of some shiny origami type paper. They looked pretty neat in person.

These are jackets for dogs.

I almost bought one because they are so awesome.

One night, I put the girls' hair up in towels. They thought it was so cool and had to show Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment