winter

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snow Day

They don't typically get much snow in this part of Japan especially this time of year, but this last week we got 6-8 inches in ONE day! It was pretty exciting. Mike got to come home a little early, so he took Annabelle outside to play. I stayed inside with Eedie since she had been running a high temp.

It just kept coming that morning.

Annabelle did not want to go outside at first.

She kind of liked it once she got out there and wasn't worried about being too cold.

I guess she decided playing in the snow is more fun without gloves.

Watching some of the other kiddies...

Building a snowman


Mike said she kept pushing the snowman over.

 
It's been two weeks since we started our sugar fast and I still want a cookie... really badly. I have opted for these Asian pears. I don't know how expensive they are in the states these days, but these bad boys are about $5 a pear here. Maybe because they come in this awesome packaging...

Only 35 more days....AHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how much snow there is!!!! That is so crazy! Looks like it was fun! Also, I'm happy to see you bought some Asian pears! :)

    ReplyDelete