After getting back from Hiroshima, we stayed downtown in Tokyo at the New Sanno. The next day we went to Tokyo Tower and Asakusa Temple.
 |
| Eedie loved hanging on the handles on the trains. |
 |
| At Tokyo Tower looking down through the lookout holes. Makes me a little sick just looking at this picture. |
 |
| These guys weren't scared at all. |
 |
| Mike loves to take up-the-nose shots. |
 |
| When coming back down from the observatory, they dropped us off on the roof where they had all kinds of fun things for kids. They know what they're doing! |
 |
| At the entrance for Asakusa Temple. |
 |
| Daddy needed a shot with Annabelle. |
 |
| We saw this panda on the motorcycle after we ate lunch. It was motorized and he kept circling the pole. Annabelle was mad when we left. |
 |
| In front of the Asakusa Temple. |
 |
| There were a bunch of people and a few monks inside praying. |
 |
| Eedie wanted to chase the birds. |
 |
| All the street shops. |
 |
| Another lantern |
 |
| It was hot and we all wanted ice cream. Mike opted for the "Black Sesame" flavor. It tasted like an ashtray. He said it grew on him, but probably wouldn't get it again. |
Asakusa was the last of our sightseeing. The next day after we got back to base, we went to do some shopping at the mall. We saw this on our way there...
 |
| Back to the future? We decided it must be some kind of scale. |
 |
| We got some fun drinks. Bikkle, another yogurt drink and some kind of cherry drink. |
 |
| Having fun with Pappy back at the house. |
|
Annabelle's birthday is next week and we decided to go ahead and celebrate while NeNe and Pappy were here.
 |
| I gave her the choice of cake, brownies or cookies and she picked brownies! |
 |
| She got a princess cup and coloring book from NeNe and Pappy... |
 |
| And also this double stroller. I thought having another stroller in the house would eliminate the two girls both wanting a stroller all the time. But this stroller is just so much cooler than the regular one that it didn't work. =( |
 |
| I think we have a rugby player in the house and her name is Eedie. My dad bashed his toe into her and she didn't do anything. He on the other hand ended up with a badly bruised toe. Then tonight, Annabelle ran into Eedie, and busted up her lip and Eedie was totally fine! |
 |
| I tried to find a bean paste dessert for my parents to try before they left. When I want to find it, I can't and when I don't want to... I DO! But this was a pretty good substitute. It looked a little like custard in the middle... ended up being another sand tasting dessert! What the heck!? |
24 Weeks
 |
| And the 24 week update! I think I may look a little bigger than this actually. The jeans help a little! =) Only 16 more weeks to go! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I don't know if it's just having two kids or that the earth spins faster in this hemisphere. =) |
|
|
Anyway.... we will miss NeNe and Pappy. The girls had a ton of fun with them here and I don't know that we would have been able to go some of the places we did without their help! Looking forward to next time!
how fun is this post. lots of adventures!!
ReplyDeletePS. you are adorable Preggo woman!