winter

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Takao Trick Art Museum

On Memorial Day, we went to the Takao Trick Art Museum. Trick Art Museums seem to be fairly popular in Japan. There are quite a few out there.



This had another mirror on the other side which made your body look strange. 
A fake 1,000 yen.


Mike doing handstands with Eedie.
Slanted room.


I think I was most excited about this picture. I actually really enjoy getting dressed up in huge dresses. I think I had more fun with this one than the girls did.




Getting eaten by the gorilla.
Head in a box.
The fish is actually a 2D painting.
Hanging off a Spinx.
I didn't get the background on this one but I thought it was cute with the Japanese girl.


Holding on to the broken pieces.


Holding on for life.
Annabelle actually looks like she's really climbing those stairs.


On the way back to the car, I wanted to take a picture of the Vanilla Sweet Hotel with the praying frogs out front.





Mike has been wanting to try one of these Calorie Mate bars. It's supposed to be like a PowerBar. It was super bland and not very good.


Eedie used the headseat hole for a corndog holder.

A good Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment